Monday, July 10, 2006

Quiet House

Hmmm, my house is so quiet now.... guess you don't realise how much noise a cat makes until they are no longer there. No cat bell ringing, no plodding as she trots down the stairs when the fridge is opened, no miaowing to have the door opened, no purring to wake you up. i miss her.

I have not been running since wednesday, mainly cos i have been too sad. I know this sounds like an excuse, but my mood really effects how my workouts go. If i am happy: workouts are far easier, angry: i work harder, stressed: running lets me think things through. But sad, just makes it all seem so hard. I wonder if this is the same for everyone?

And, of course, this is part of the problem, because i know if i work-out, put in that bit of effort, reach a target, i will feel better. Its proven.... exercise makes you feel better!

Vicious Cycle!!!

So, i am going to the gym tomorrow morning.... and i'm gonna run, run, run.

My aim is to run 12 mins at 6mph, then see how it goes from there. I can run longer at a slower speed, but i wanna up my overall speed so i'm going to do some speedwork training and see how it goes.

My theory is "Think positive: act positive: be positive!" .... erm, maybe....

Tata *H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home