Friday, August 04, 2006

is *H* too informal?!

Friday at gym: 2 miles in 20.50minutes, pah! down a bit from yesterday, but figure its end of week, so i'll be all charged for Monday..... i expect big things! Worked on my quadraceps tho, so that should help.

so the guy who works at the gym (*S*) decided to ask me a question.... and called me *H*.... which i thought was odd, cos he didn't know my name (he musta guessed it from the log-book)... and..... he called me *H* .... can't figure out if i was suprised cos he knew my name, or cos he used my name.... seemed informal considering i don't speak to him, but Miss *H* is too formal! but anywho, guess i'm weird like that!

Plus... Iron tablet update! the problem with my low iron has been sorted ..... (i think)...I haven't had my second blood test yet, but running is far easier as my legs haven't felt weighted down, which i'm thinking is a direct result (?) of lack of iron (i had the same sensation last time my levels were low too). Maybe is just psychological as i only made the link after being told my levels were low, or maybe i just need to pay more attention to my body!

Emailed my project supervisor.... no reply.... big surprise!

I'm off to bed now,
TaTa *H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home