Wednesday, August 02, 2006

speeding thru time!

Eek! where did July go? why is it time is moving by soooo quickly?! what is going on?!!

August is gonna be a busy busy month..... first up i should find out a bit more about my third year project.... my project supervisor gets back from his (very long) holiday on the 3rd.... so i've only waited a good two months now..... Jeez! Hoping to be able to actually start the project mid-august.

next up, a few days later is my Dad's birthday.... think me and *J* (my bro) are taking him out for an Indian meal... hurrah, so looking foward to that! yum!

then it will be my niece's birthday.... cannot believe she will be four already...... crikey! she starts infant school in September.... bless!

cannot wait for the gym tonight.... i'm listening to The Crystal Method "Drive: Nike + Original Run" album which is apparently designed for runners.... a 45 minute run anyway.... has a good beat to the songs. I find songs have to have the same pace as me runnning to be of any use. (a guilty secret.... Girls Aloud have the best workout music!.... i'm sorry!)

And its cooler today..... high of 21C, but it should be 19C when i hit the gym, yay! makes moving so much nicer! Gonna aim for 1.75miles tonight (still at 5.8mph) little by little i will get better!

so.... just the fun of work first, guess i should go get ready.....

TaTa *H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home