Sunday, January 06, 2008

How does time go by so quickly?

Okay, so i'm a bad blogger...

not posting since August is just not on,

so,

I apologise!

thats not to say i havent been reading blogs tho...... ive been keeping up with new campains,
new boyfriends and dieases!, new babies! more new babies! (seriously, how cute?!), general crazy funniness from chicas one and two (in no particular order!), and new house, new shoes, new iphone and the cutest new dog.

So, what do i have to say for myself? well, running has been almost non-existant (boo) but its about to start up again.

I came back from holiday in Morocco mid-september and found i had approximately 36 hours to pack and move for my PhD post.... in Northern Ireland! yay! not a problem, i travel light!

So, i'm now no longer in the south of England, i'm in the North of Ireland! hehehehe! It a bit different here, i moved from a fairly large town, which seemed like a small town to a proper City! yay! this is a good thing because who doesnt love a city?! Plus, it snowed here, and i got to make a snowman this weekend, which i took a photo of but its a bit blurred (stoopid laptop camera!)

I've started my PhD, and am loving it so far, which seems to be at odds from what ive heard from other PhD peeps, which has me a lil worried, ho-hum! But i have myself a fab supervisor and very friendly people who i work with, which makes lab life a lot easier.

My new-boyfriend i mentioned in the last post is now my long-distance boyfriend, which is working out quite well because we still see each other fairly regularly and are in contact daily. And..... *shhhh* he may be coming over here too, depending on his whole PhD-ness.

Will let you know how running goes next post!

TaTa
*H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home