Friday, September 01, 2006

Quick update...

Hey, v busy.....

quick update.... Didn't make it to the gym on Tuesday, but did loads of walking! yay!

Wednesday, went after work. Ran 3.15 miles, but I've forgotten the time, oops! *E* was running with her new knee brace, but pulled the safety cord out at 2.89 miles and couldn't be bothered to carry on... Boo hiss! how annoying!

Thursday, went to gym, my running was allllll over the place. hmm. ran until 1.5 miles (5.8mph) but needed the loo, but made the mistake of running the last coupla minutes at 6.3mph. when I got back from the loo 5.8mph seemed to slow, so notched it back up to 6.1mph for a while, but couldn't get into the right pace. dropped back down to 5.8mph (so little, yet such a big change!) but felt too energetic to run that slow. soooooo,

I decided to go mega quick (for me!) and went up to 7.3mph till I made 1 mile... then I was at the point where I probably coulda thrown up (lordy) so stopped.

went on the cross-trainer tho...

*E* didn't run cos she'd whacked her other knee at work on the corner of the door, ouch!

today I am packing for my lil trip to Edinburgh. I am going to check out the university for the possibility of postgrad courses (how excited am I?! erm, VERY!) and check the city out too, tho I hear its fab! just means sitting on a train for the most part of Saturday to get up there, and Tuesday coming home again. think I might go insane!

but I'll tell ya all about it when I'm back!

TaTa
*H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home