Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So the weekend didn't hurt too much, yay!

On Monday, i ran 2.7miles, with *E*'s help! we planned to do 2.6 (slowly, slowly, catchy monkey!) but did 2.7 for some reason... not sure why, because we're trying to follow a plan, but hey-ho! *E* was like "ok, so lets do 2.7" (yep i was in shock! but figured, while she is in the mood to run, run!)

Tuesday... *E* went to the gym in the morning due to a sorta date in the afternoon (alright for some!), while i decided to clear out some junk from the living-room before gymming it in the afternoon. The amount of "stuff" that i aquire is obscene... need to de-junk!

My running machine felt kinda weird, the belt felt like it was snagging or something so my run was a bit odd...

2.0miles at 6.0mph, walked for 0.15miles (3.8mph) ran to 2.50 (6.3mph) walked for 0.03 (got scared the belt was stopping!)... then ran to 3.1o miles (33.22ish i think)....

....cos i had to check the belt was moving properly... which it seemed to be at the end, but i told the gym guy anyway.

So, not sure how/if that is an improvement... so I'm gonna count it as 2.7miles like yesterday, just to keep me sane!

I'm aiming for 2.7 miles again tomorrow night, even though i said last week I'd keep this week the same.

I have a meeting with my project manager tomorrow morning.... I'm hoping he's gonna tell me everything i need to know to prepared fairly quickly so that i can start at least by the beginning of September. Think its gonna take a fair bit of work, and the more i can do before the new semester, the better! gives me lots of faffing time!

*I will get better*
TaTa *H*

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

i'm right there with you as mileage goes, except i'm just trying to get my 25 miles in every other day now. if i don't do at least that much, i think i might go nuts. it used to be a daily ritual, but it seems work has taken over my life. we can"t have that!

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home