Friday, August 11, 2006

Can't quite believe it

Hey! I've run 12.5 miles this week (5 sessions of 2.5 each) which I know to most of you runner types is like... one... or two normal runs? Well, go on, snigger away, I don't mind...

but for me....

its great!

I love... the fact I've done 12.5 miles..... L...O...V...E it!

gonna stick with that distance next week too....... then I'm gonna up it to 15 miles.... I've bet myself I can do it!

Today's run was good, got to 2.32miles without looking at the counter and it was all feeling pretty comfortable.... small pain in my left ankle made itself known at the start, but was gone within 90 seconds, so couldn't have been serious eh? pretty certain I could have gone to 3.0 miles today, but I will not overdo it! might try it next week tho..... *I will get better*

can't wait for the day when its normal to go out for my 8 mile daily run.......

TaTa *H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home