Thursday, August 17, 2006

Running up that hill... In my pants.

It's a game (before you ask!).

You pick a song title.... then add "in my pants" after. Yes, it's juvenile... but hey! it keeps me distracted while running! Obviously if you're British its more childish, cos "pants" are undies here (in a cheeky kinda way!).... whereas i guess its less fun for Americans or Aussies. Tsk!

anyway, i just got back from the gym... literally grabbed a drink and had to blog cos.....

i ran 3.15 miles (32:35).... I'm so excited! That's a 5K run! In one go! hurrah!

I owe this small victory to the "in my pants game", "Voodoo Child" by The Rogue Traders, and "Promiscuous" by Nelly Fertado (which reminds me of Bolder ,who just doesn't quit, anything! and played the video on his site a few weeks ago)

Plus, added bonus... i got my bike fixed, so now i am no longer riding with the brakes on. Its so much easier. Suprisingly. D'oh!

*i will get better*
TaTa *H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home