Sunday, January 13, 2008

Running? no. Sit-ups? yes.

The running has not been happening. *sigh* I need to do an induction at the gym, which are only done at certain times, which owing to work is tricky. Why do they schedule times so close to normal working hours?! Its not like I can teleport myself there! However, I have devised a plan to get to one this week! yay!

Now for the upside; I have been eating better and doing sit-ups! So even if I haven't dropped weight by running, I certainly feel better in myself, and the sit-ups help no end!

Work is going well, I submitted an abstract for a conference, even tho I don't have the data yet, but I figure it gives me something to aim for! Motivation: to not look stupid by turning up with nothing! It has definitely got me heading in the right direction!

Okay, that's all for now, I have work to do (Yay! Boo!)

Tata
*H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home