Saturday, January 26, 2008

rain, rain, go away! come again another day!

Okay, so i used to live on the south coast of England. It used to be relatively windy, rainy and cold.

Obviously i was not aware of actual weather.

Here, where i live now, it RAINS, and when i say rains...... i mean for a full 24 hours. Or more.

Here, it is cold. Bitterly cold sometimes. *Brrr*

Here, it is windy. The kind of windy where if it's in your face, you cannot breathe. If it's behind you, you walk more quickly. That kinda breeze that feels refreshing, once you're indoors!

Okay, so I have been to the gym! I plan to go again, lots! It is fun, especially when it isn't crowded. Although I'm pretty sure three guys were laughing at me running, I'll let that pass and pretend they were laughing at the woman on the bike in front of me who was pedaling at a pace where if she were actually on a proper bike, she would have fallen over for lack of momentum. jeez!

Other brilliant news is my b/f, *R*, has secured himself a PhD post.... at the university I am at! yay! I didn't doubt that he had the potential to do this, but was slightly concerned as we were honest about our relationship and i thought that might have some impact, even on a subconscious level. He found out that actually he was first candidate for two posts, and they asked him to decide which he wanted to be put forward for. He is such a smarty-pants!


TaTa
*H*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home